The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

great quality

the quality in this show is outstanding, it makes me wonder how you animate those characters like that with such a professional style. Truly eye candy to watch.

AlmightyHans responds:

ME animating professional style? shut up dude! you made GUN & SWORD! You're awesome!

Synergy 2 Synergy 2

wonderful!

those blood splats, smoke, and explosion animations are very very slick. Love it! Overall cool style and well, synergy! Keep it up!

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

great style

very very nice style you have here. Dark and very graffiti-like. Also very smooth animation. I like it.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Badass!!

Great work!! Unbelievable detail on how the bullets hit her truck. Realistic effects there, although it could be enhanced by redesigning the characters a bit. Especially the flatness of the soldiers. Otherwise, it's still great. But to be more real than exaggerated...make some burns on the carcasses of exploded victims. The intestines splattered out for no reason...in my opinion i think the top would completely be blown and only burned pieces are left. Just to be real ^_^

Great work and im DEFINITELY GONNA WAIT FOR THE MAIN SHOW!!

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

great

great job on animating the explosions, the slick Pico movements, and virtually all teh blood flying out. Great movie!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

OH MY GOD!!

I must bow to you...you are totally great!! Simplicity at its best!The concept, the frikkin PERFECT animation...the surprises...THE WATER!! For the love of God the WATER!! Teach me how to do that WATER!! Damn how bitey spat out the water and how he splashed a prowlie into it...DANG!! I loved it. I would like to see much much more from your works. I would also want to ask tips and stuff...because that animation is totally awesome!! This itself MUST be portal rank 1 for as long as another Bitey film is unleashed!! Nothing recent will ever top this!! Excellent job!!!

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Nice one!!

Perfect control of animation, great Sound effects, very nice idea for a megaman tribute! I love that animation style. Nice climax too! Applauses for this one!! Keep it up!

UGLY UGLY

Weeeee

Very stylish and smooth animation here!! I like!! One of those evil thoughts i can think of. Great job keep it up!

Second Love Second Love

Wow

Mostly a very nice musical presentation. Very emotional and graphic. Great one!!!

Road To Victory Road To Victory

pretty good for a first flash

there are some details you'd want to fix in your next flash: the ball (when it gets squeezed the detail should shift and stretch), and the kicks. The style was quite DBZ but nonetheless it's a great flash for a beginner! I know you'll get better! keep it up!