Being One Being One

great start

great game overall the eerie and dark feel to it was solid. Though there is a small tidbit i encountered: I accidentally grabbed the key from the inventory line on the top of the screen and i couldnt put it back. I had to use it to get rid of it. It may not be too much of an issue in this chapter but an improved inventory system would help lots for the upcoming chapters. :D Keep it up!

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated!!

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

lmao

way to suck for the below person, pretty bad reason to give an awesome game a low score just because it's "stupidly hard"

the game was a great improvement from the previous one. I played this on armorgames and im glad it's here on NG. Definitely one of the best defense and zombie games created

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

perfect

a new game fave added to my list!! Great job. I cant get the last girl though. You replied at Teh_Spoiler's review, and you said there's one last. What's the name of that last one? Puleeeze ^_^ Perfect game. Deserves to be on top.

jamus-se responds:

Look two reviews back and you'll see the full list, even the one that I don't want people to know (Tutorial is suppose to be for debugging only)

::Naked Hero3:: ::Naked Hero3::

perfect

At last a mouse clicking game that's challenging. As in DAMN CHALLENGING

Kill Mosquito Kill Mosquito

i sense something here....

what is your bond between spystarry and elementus? You seem to have the same skillz and style. This one's good.

Animal Maze Series 4 Animal Maze Series 4

great

of all the mazes this is the only one i got right. You seem to be very good at this kind of thing. The graphics are like the japanese social stuff (i dunno the right word but this art is like the old japanese comics). And the game concepts are out of this world. Very nice. i'm jealous you are 31 and i'm 315, and you are just making these cool stuff. I love your stuff. Keep it up!!

Skate Tricks Skate Tricks

somewhat amusing

good enough. Some were funny. But you shouldn't put the tricks, no one wants those if they're sticks. Coz they're obviously not realistic. Make something with realistic reflexes and body jerk offs. Just the crashes would be appropriate for something sticks.

get-the-boxes-fast get-the-boxes-fast

password?

what's this password for? 669?

Defend Your Castle ! Defend Your Castle !

thats a first

very nice concept and idea. Very nice. And its also a bit more interactive!! Great

DIABLOSHIP DIABLOSHIP

galaga 3d!!

my fave galaga-like shooter!! 3d effects are mind boggling!!